Founded in 1989, Green Plan Ltd. is an award-winning Edmonton-based environmental consulting firm. Our core business and main strength is environmental protection and regulatory planning for land development projects related to five industry sectors: Municipal Infrastructure, Subdivision Development, Road & Rail Infrastructure and Surface Material Mining (Sand & Gravel). Our professional services include: Environmental Assessments, Mitigation Planning, Regulatory Approval Acquisition, Compliance Management, and Training.
Green Plan uses a compliance management approach that involves both government and industry in a way that optimizes the chances for successful project implementation.
Compliance management is a process to verify regulatory compliance and the performance of environmental mitigation measures. Common project applications include construction monitoring, watercourse crossing monitoring and post-development monitoring to evaluate the success of mitigation measures.
Third party compliance management as offered by Green Plan allows an organization to proceed with its activities without intensive and direct hands on environmental supervision.
- Project Management and Site Supervision
- Municipal Land Use Policy and Development Plans
- Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Guidelines and Codes of Practice
- Regulatory approval, licensing and permitting compliance monitoring
- Qualified Aquatic Environmental Specialist Monitoring (QAES)
- Reclamation monitoring
- Constructed wetland monitoring
- Road, Rail and infrastructure monitoring
- New and post construction compliance monitoring
- Land and Referral Database Management Systems
- Regulatory Reporting pursuant to a permit, license or approval