Founded in 1989, Green Plan Ltd. is an award-winning Edmonton-based environmental consulting firm. Our core business and main strength is environmental protection and regulatory planning for land development projects related to five industry sectors: Municipal Infrastructure, Subdivision Development, Road & Rail Infrastructure and Surface Material Mining (Sand & Gravel). Our professional services include: Environmental Assessments, Mitigation Planning, Regulatory Approval Acquisition, Compliance Management, and Training.
Mitigation planning involves developing and implementing specific strategies and measures to abate adverse environmental impacts from changes in land use and related activities associated with site development. Mitigation planning can include short and long-term measures to mitigate the project impacts on valued environmental components such as water, land, wildlife, and aquatic resources. It is also effective in land use planning.
Green Plan provides mitigation planning services to government, engineering planning teams, developers and contractors.
- Routing and Site Selection Planning
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP)
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Wetland Mitigation Plans
- Hazardous Waste Management Plans
- Emergency Response Plans
- Erosion Control Plans
- Water Management Plans
- Habitat Compensation Plans
- Mitigation plans, eco-plans and environmental management plans
- Development of environmental guidelines and best management practices
- Conservation and Reclamation Business Plans as regulated by the Public Lands Act
- Activity Plans as regulated by the Code of Practice for Pits
- Reclamation and End Land Use Plans