Everything from roads, watercrossings, pipelines, utility corridors, and more!
Municipalities manage their infrastructure (roads, bridges, sewers and pipelines) to ensure public service and safety. Municipalities also require new infrastructure to service new land development projects.
We have extensive experience in providing environmental planning services related to infrastructure development –ranging from strategic planning to regulatory compliance.
- Strategic environmental planning for land use development and regulatory approval acquisition
- Land use and mitigation planning
- Approvals for pipelines, roads, gravel pits, boat launches, etc
- Wetland assessments and compensation plans
- Environmental Assessments pursuant to Alberta Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (APEA) and the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (CEAA)
- Conservation and Reclamation Plans pursuant to Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (AESRD) policy
- Soil salvage and conservation plans
- Water Act and Fisheries Act Authorizations; water management, water licensing, steam crossings, fish habitat etc.
- Notification as per the Code of Practice for Watercourse Crossing
- Environmental protection plans and alignment sheets
- Environmental inspection and compliance monitoring