Green Plan Ltd specializes variety of land development-related services across urban, rural and industrial sectors for clients looking to get everything from feasibility analysis all the way down to full project implementations and regulatory compliance monitoring. These highly accredited professionals ensure their work is always compliant throughout every step of the process!
Our team of experts covers the full spectrum when it comes to municipal land development, whether urban, rural or industrial. We provide feasibility analysis and project implementation services as well as compliance monitoring for a wide range of projects including commercial developments such as offices and shopping centers all the way down to individual residential land.
- Biophysical assessments
- Natural site assessments
- Environmental overviews
- Qualified Aquatic Environmental Specialist (QAES) mitigation plans
- Wetland impact assessments and mitigation planning
- Constructed wetland design and implementation planning
- Phase I Ecological Network reports
- Phase II Ecological Network reports
- Development Permit applications
- Provincial and Federal approval acquisition