Green Plan’s main goal is to be a recognized leader in environmental planning for industry and government in the respective sectors we consider our core business. We want to be known as a business that treats its employees and clients with trust, honesty and integrity.
- Green Plan is dedicated to helping organizations meet or exceed environmental standards by understanding and employing effective environmental protection planning practices.
- We hire people that are smart and determined and favour ability and human skills over experience.
- We are committed to leading the environmental planning industry with integrity, innovation and client satisfaction.
- We provide environmental planning expertise that makes good business sense by combining both environmental and business ethics.
- We establish and maintain long-term relationships with our clients based on trust, honesty, integrity and quality of work.
- We respect and abide by all regulations, ethics, principles and guidelines that govern our industry.
— Grant Potolicki
Founder & President
COR™ is awarded to employers who develop health and safety programs that meet established standards. Green Plan Ltd. Environmental Consulting has been COR™ certified since 2000 and has not had a single safety incident since inception.
The Certificate of Recognition program (COR™) is an occupational health and safety accreditation program that verifies a fully implemented safety & health program which meets national standards. The objectives of COR™ are to provide industry employers with an effective safety and health management system to reduce incidents, accidents and injuries as well as their associated human and financial costs. COR™ is now frequently used as a pre-qualifying and/or condition of contract by public and private project owners across Canada.
Insurance & Risk Management
Green Plan Ltd. carries Professional Liability Insurance with a $2,000,000 limit which responds to any losses that arise due to an error or omission while performing a professional service within the scope of their operations. Green Plan also carries Commercial General Liability Insurance with a $2,000,000 limit for bodily injury and property damage resulting from their operations.
Excel Insurance & Risk Management (Excel) is a full service insurance brokerage and one of the top-level environmental consulting companies Edmonton. They specialize in providing insurance and risk management solutions to mid-sized industrial and commercial clients, although their client list also includes business sector leaders with sophisticated in-house risk management capabilities and multi-national reach. For over a decade, the Excel team has worked closely with leading U.S. and international brokers to deliver seamless client service around the world. A partner in the Assurex network, they provide the expertise needed by multi-national and cross border clients to avoid the regulatory pitfalls related to the use of unlicensed (non-admitted) insurance in Canada.